Some amazing facts about dating app solutions
The present market is flooded with a lot of dating apps that are competing with one another for supremacy. One of the most famous dating apps, called Tinder, has become a pioneer in on-demand dating services. Close behind it are the other dating apps like Bumble, Hinge and Happn.
During the lockdown times, a few months back, Tinder had amassed huge popularity in activity and usage because people yearned more for online dating. This was because there was no possibility of going on a physical date due to the risk of exposure to the virus. As a result, more and more people started using Tinder, and the app contributed to a lot of long-lasting relationships, including marriages in the same time period.
A lot of start-ups want to develop a Tinder clone solution because they want to replicate the success of Tinder and further clone app development means a lot of time and effort is saved with no compromise on the quality associated. Further, this is seen as a smart business move because no one has to begin everything with regards to app development from the ground up.
So read on further, if you want to know more about Tinder clone app development.
The first question that arises is whether wielding the power of a Tinder clone is a profitable venture or not. There is, of course, the need for investment in an online dating app solution, but it pays off in the long run because one can rake in a huge amount of profits.
Let’s see some facts about Tinder that will amaze you
- By the year 2013, Tinder was accumulating 350 million swipes daily.
- Then in the year 2014, it had crossed the milestone of having registered 1 billion swipes so far.
- 26 million people were able to find matches daily.
- At present, Tinder platform features over 57 million active users.
- Approximately 5.9 million users have subscribed to Tinder premium services that include Tinder gold and Tinder plus.
- Ever since it got launched, Tinder has accounted for 20 billion matches.
- Globally there were 6.03 million paid subscribers in the first quarter of this year.
- The revenue of the company alone accounted for an astronomical US$444 million in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
- Tinder is operating in over 190 countries and 40 languages across the world.
- The value of Tinder now is calculated to be a whopping US$10 billion.
Let’s now speak about its features.
At first glance, all the dating apps may resemble one another when we speak about the functionalities, the designs and the working logic. However, it is the features that make every dating app distinct and special. If a lot of advanced and enthralling features are integrated with the app solution, the more will be the number of prospective users.
Featured below is a list of key features that can optimize the success of your Tinder clone app solution.
- Registration / Profile Creation: A basic yet this is also the first important feature that is encountered when one uses the clone solution. People can register and then log in through their pre-existing social media logins (like Facebook and Instagram) which will then take care of profile creation automatically. The social media account data will be synchronised with all the necessary data accumulated related to name, age, location, distance, preferences and much more. Other modes of sign-in will be via email id or mobile number.
- Profile with videos: The user base can also record or upload some of their videos to the profile which will serve to optimize the user experience while at the same time shedding some light on the personality of the given user.
- Dashboard: A dashboard will greatly help users in getting the hang of the dating app solution. Thereby it is mandatory to feature a dashboard that is advanced but very easy to use in the further exploration of the app.
- Match Filters: A majority of the people turn away at the concept of random dates as they find it to be very irritating, leading to app abandonment. Matches must be provided based on preferences, the gender, the geographical location, age, profession, salaries and lots more.
- Review Date: The Tinder clone should allow the users to review and rate the experience they had through the dating app. This will serve to strengthen the loyalty, and the feedback is good information that helps in optimizing the dating app experience even further.
- Video Chat: After a match has been generated, people would like to communicate with their matches via chats that include texts, emojis, GIFs, stickers and smileys. As the app owner, you can also add richness to the experience by providing video chats where the dating experience is optimized tenfold.
- Subscription-based Membership: This is to access even more enthralling features at a given price via the platform. The users now have several features like unlimited swiping, review, undo, rewind and super likes. This will help in boosting the revenue generated by the dating app solution.
By now, you would have been completely enlightened about the main features that make a Tinder clone solution an outstanding success. A clone solution will cost less as opposed to building the app from the ground up. If you wish to seek a reputed mobile app development company that will take care of developing the Tinder clone for you, then you are welcome to contact us at Tinderboxsolutions. We will guide you through everything and develop a cost-effective yet advanced solution that suits your vision.
To know more, visit us at Tinderboxsolutions.net.