Everything you need to know for getting a successful dating app solution developed
If it is your objective to create a dating app, then for inspiration, you can study a lot about our Tinder Clone which is now the most popular dating app across the world.
With over 57 million users immersing themselves in this app for around 1.5 hours daily, the app is known for its high user engagement where successful matches get generated. It also acts as a good source of a revenue generator.
It has encouraged a lot of business people to develop a dating app which looks similar but is in many ways very different Tinder.
So, what exactly must be done to accomplish that?
It starts with fulfilling the requirements of the target audience, which is a highly enthralling user experience and robust security.
Ensure that your app provides the best in user experience where everything is intuitive and straightforward to understand with the mere glance of the screen. The user base’s work must be accomplished immediately with a rich design in the background.
When finding the best matches, the app must make sure that it does not pair up users with people who are malicious and ill-natured. It gets done by incorporating a background check which will find out that all the information furnished by them is authentic.
It can be achieved by integrating the following features: –
- Verify Profile: This should request the users to input their mobile numbers and their links associated with social profiles. When users don’t have a mystery surrounding them, then they pose a very minimal risk as a threat.
- Message Filters: This is used for manual and automatic message filtering so that a given user won’t be able to threaten others.
- Banning: This feature will permit users to complain regarding bad behaviour.
- Blacklister: Allowing the users to distance themselves from people and activities that they detest
Most importantly, you must make sure that the user data is in no means compromised or at risk of exposure.
Now let’s see what the essential features that have to be included in a successful dating app are:
It begins with an easy signup feature where users can smoothly login into the app via their pre-existing social media accounts. After that, the users should be able to input details like age, gender, interests and other such information to create a profile. Integrated can be a reward system which will credit the user with points upon inviting friends, inputting a review or carrying out some other action requested. When it comes to functioning, the users must be able to like, dislike, super-like and share media content, emojis etc. via a highly rich chat feature. With that said some necessary elements in your dating app includes the following namely
Social Media Signup: As mentioned above, users must instantly register for your app through their social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram. It will finish the signup process immediately.
Profile management: This must provide the simplicity of usage, which will optimize the user engagement factor and encourage them to furnish more information. The social networking accounts mentioned earlier will simplify things really easily when they sync with the app and input most of the data from the accounts automatically into the profile.
The profile settings must also be able to edit things in the future easily.
- Preference-based filters: These filters will simplify the work involved in finding out the potential matches as based on inputs of the app user like interests, preferences and other factors.
Geotagging: A majority of the dating apps have been inspired by this prevalent trait of Tinder where matches are generated based on the given location. It is because people who are from the same area have a higher rate of getting matched and proceeding further.
Messaging: Here, users can securely associate with one another. Some rules like allowing women to start the conversation or a time limit to begin a given chat can be featured. Other options include integrated conversation beginners, GIFs, stickers and emoticons as well. Make sure that your user base can quickly review the information related to the person they are chatting. Featuring a sleek design and adding all that was mentioned above will serve to increase the user experience associated
Voice/Video chat: To add a great deal of richness in communicating with the matches, the users can make use of real-time voice or video chats apart from texting.
- Swiping: This is yet another and the most critical feature inspired by Tinder, where the aspect of swiping left or right is integrated with several apps for finding a match. It will significantly help in speedily browsing the profiles.
- Push Notifications: Smartly leverage the power of push notifications to make the users engaged with the app regularly via updates or anything special.
Dating apps are quiet in demand today with a lot of them flooding the market. If you want to make your dating app stand out from the rest, then you can purchase and make use of the robust Tinder clone script from Tinderboxsolutions. This software is highly customizable to include any innovative features, and several of its inbuilt features are brand-new setting it to be more fascinating and unique from Tinder.
To know more about our clone script and our services visit us at Tinderboxsolutions.net.